We believe in...
• Excellence. We do not do things halfway. Verismo is committed to delivering a truly *WOW* experience to each client.
• The Right Fit. We seek electric professional chemistry, so we can co-create strategies and content that resonate as authentic.
• Teamwork. We collaborate directly with top-tier artist management firms and presenters' in-house administrators.
• Relationship-Building. We engage people from all aspects of the classical music industry in genuine, passionate dialogue.
• Honesty. We will give it to you straight. We promise to act with unwavering integrity and open-hearted candor.
About the Company
Verismo Communications helps stellar artists and arts organizations identify their brand voices, tell their stories, and build their tribes. Our approach is personalized, strategic, and relationship-driven. We devote ourselves to discovering what makes our clients exceptional and finding the most effective methods for sharing their unique strengths – and actual personalities!
We see ourselves as members of your team, working the long tail of your career with your manager, teacher/coach, and other close advisors, to make sure the public gets to know who you are – at your authentic best. A boutique firm with a carefully curated roster, we make sure every client receives focused attention that responds directly to changing needs and new opportunities.
We provide motivating and honest guidance to help clarify achievable priorities for your path and brand. Whether the goal is to make a bold statement with a new album, identify producing partners for your work, or engage more meaningfully with your audience through your website and social media, our insight and savvy will streamline your process and magnify your results.
Verismo maintains excellent relationships with journalists across media and genres. Clients have been featured in The New York Times, BBC Music Magazine, Opera News (cover), True West Magazine (cover), Musical America, Boston Globe, Associated Press, Gramophone, Audi Magazine, Atlanta Magazine, El Nuevo Herald, WQXR, BBC Radio, Chicago Magazine, Opera America Magazine and many more global and regional outlets.
Based in New York City, we provide bespoke services that can include public relations, website design, branding, social media management, and consulting. The name Verismo was chosen to evoke the passion of that operatic genre, as well as the idea of truth in the arts through the accurate reflection of contemporary life.